Curbside Pickup service is available for WPLD cardholders, any SWAN library cardholders and library cardholders from non-SWAN libraries such as Aurora, Naperville, Winfield or Wheaton who have registered their cards at WPLD or another SWAN library.
How does Curbside Pickup service work?
1. Request your items by:
- Placing a hold through the catalog
- Placing a hold through the SWAN Libraries app
- Calling Adult Services at 630/393-1171 x121 or Youth Services (youth and teen requests) at 630/393-1171 x124
2. Receive an email, text or phone call when your items are available.
3. Call our Member Services Desk at 630/393-1171 x100 to schedule a pickup date.
To request library items, you need a library card account in good standing. If there are any monetary blocks for lost/damaged items on your account, or if your library card has expired, then you will need to resolve these matters by calling our Member Services Desk at 630/393-1171 x100 or your local library.
How can I schedule a Curbside Pickup time?
Once your items are ready, based on your notification preferences, you will receive an email, text or phone call. You will then need to call our Member Services Desk to schedule a curbside pickup date: 630/393-1171 x100.
When and where do I pick up my items?
You can pick up your item(s) on your scheduled date during Library hours inside our Stafford Place entrance.
• All items will be bagged and on a table in the entryway.
• A face mask is required to enter the building.
• Maintain a social distance of 6 feet as you approach the building.